DetailsClinitas Soothe Lubricant Eye Drops - Clinitas Soothe is ideal for busy, active people with sub-chronic dry, gritty eyes caused by inadequate mucin and aqueous layers precipitated by:
- Low-blink rate activities - computer use, TV watching, driving, reading
- Lachrymal insuffi ciency
- Sensitivity to preservatives
It has a Portable, ergonomically designed and precision moulded container, free from sharp protrusions, for ultimate convenience and application safety
How It Works
- Clinitas Soothe contains sodium hyaluronate, which is a naturally occurring bio polymer found widely in connective tissue and in the vitreous body of the human eye.
- It is capable of binding and retaining large amounts of water (1 gram can hold up to 6 litres of water). Sodium hyaluronate also has mucomimetic properties which enhance mucin volume and improve tear film stability.
- It has ideal rheological properties. It is a viscoelastic showing pseudoplasticity (an inverse relationship between viscosity and shear), which is particularly benefi cial in supporting the blinking mechanism and reflex6.
IngredientsClinitas eye drops contains:
0.4% Sodium Hyaluronate - highest commercially available concentration in the UK to date
UsageDetach dropper and remove lid. Gently pull lower lid downwards and instil one drop into first eye, repeat for second eye. Reseal dropper after use. Use 2-3 times a day. Do not use after the expiry date. Once opened, each dropper can also be resealed and used again up to 12 hours later. The Clinitas dry eye products are recommended by doctors, eye hospitals and opticians and are safe to use with other eye drops and medications. If problems do not improve after five days you should consult a doctor.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver orders within 3 working days to the shipping address provided by you in your order if the shipping address is in the UK. For orders being delivered outside mainland UK, this will be longer and we cannot give a guaranteed delivery time due to the differences between carriers. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order has been sent you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided. Orders from outside the UK have varied delivery charges, depending on the particular country. Please note that in some instances you may be required to answer product related questions from our Pharmacist as part of the checkout process. Failiure to answer these will cause delays. Please allow extra time for Pharmacy approved products.
Delivery charges for orders outside the UK will vary.
Express UK Delivery
Please note that Express delivery is only available on orders placed before 1pm (GMT) Monday to Friday in the UK. After 1pm we cannot guarantee express delivery, even if it has been selected. Please note that this is not a guaranteed next day service, but is an expedited delivery option. Products which need to be approved by a pharmacist are not suitable for express delivery.
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our returns policy on the link below.
Delivery outside of the EU
Please note that certain medicines and medical devices sold on this website cannot be purchased if you live outside of the European Union.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.