Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste: No matter how advanced new toothpastes claim to be, the original’s still provide a deep clean, fresh breath and healthier teeth & gums with twice daily use. Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection, with its great flavour, does just that with a formulation to help prevent cavities & gum disease, it contains Fluoride with calcium to help strengthen teeth, freshens breath and leaves your mouth feeling incredibly clean.
How Do I Best Care for My Teeth as an Adult?
- The key to keeping a bright, healthy smile throughout adulthood is to practice proper oral hygiene. Even adults can get cavities, as well as gum disease, that can lead to serious problems. Throughout your adult life, it's important to continue to:
- Brush twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste to remove plaque-the sticky film on your teeth that's the main cause of tooth decay.
- Floss daily to remove plaque from between your teeth and under your gum line, before it can harden into tartar. Once tartar has formed, it can only be removed by a professional cleaning.
- Limit sugary or starchy foods, especially sticky snacks. The more often you snack between meals, the more chances you give the acids in plaque to attack your tooth enamel.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and check-ups.
IngredientsDicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Limonene, Contains: Monofluorophosphate (1000 ppmF¯), Sodium Fluoride (450 ppmF¯)
How to take Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil Capsules:
- Adults and children over 6 years: Two capsules with liquid three times a day.
- Women who are pregnant, lactating or likely to become pregnant: one capsule three times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver orders within 3 working days to the shipping address provided by you in your order if the shipping address is in the UK. For orders being delivered outside mainland UK, this will be longer and we cannot give a guaranteed delivery time due to the differences between carriers. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order has been sent you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided. Orders from outside the UK have varied delivery charges, depending on the particular country. Please note that in some instances you may be required to answer product related questions from our Pharmacist as part of the checkout process. Failiure to answer these will cause delays. Please allow extra time for Pharmacy approved products.
Delivery charges for orders outside the UK will vary.
Express UK Delivery
Please note that Express delivery is only available on orders placed before 1pm (GMT) Monday to Friday in the UK. After 1pm we cannot guarantee express delivery, even if it has been selected. Please note that this is not a guaranteed next day service, but is an expedited delivery option. Products which need to be approved by a pharmacist are not suitable for express delivery.
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our returns policy on the link below.
Delivery outside of the EU
Please note that certain medicines and medical devices sold on this website cannot be purchased if you live outside of the European Union.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.