Durex Play Tingle Lubricant Gel is long lasting, and so silky, it can be used all over the body, making it ideal for a top to toe tingling experience. Containing a unique ingredient that warms, cools, and tingles, all at the same time, it’s gentle on your intimate areas, yet creates long-lasting sensations. It’s got a zingy, refreshing taste and fresh, clean fragrance.
In addition to this, Play tingle lube can ease vaginal dryness & intimate discomfort whilst creating a sensual experience for both of you.
- Helps enhance intimacy
- Non-greasy and menthol free
- Safe to use with condoms and vibrators
- A menthol free lubricant
IngredientsSee packaging for details.
How to use Durex Play Tingle Lubricant Gel :
- Just twist the pump to open, squeeze gently and smooth the lube onto your intimate areas. And when you need more, just help yourself.
- You can use it with all Durex condoms – just smooth over the outside of the condom, when it’s already on.
- Please remember it is not a contraceptive and it doesn’t contain a spermicide, but it is water soluble, so can be easily washed off.
- It is suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex.
Caution before using Durex Play Tingle Lubricant Gel :
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If you experience irritation using this lube – stop using it. If irritation continues, see your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver orders within 3-5 working days to the shipping address provided by you in your order if the shipping address is in the UK. For orders being delivered outside mainland UK, this will be longer and we cannot give a guaranteed delivery time due to the differences between carriers. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order has been sent you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided. Orders from outside the UK have varied delivery charges, depending on the particular country. Please note that in some instances you may be required to answer product related questions from our Pharmacist as part of the checkout process. Failiure to answer these will cause delays. Please allow extra time for Pharmacy approved products.
Delivery charges for orders outside the UK will vary.
Express UK Delivery
Please note that Express delivery is only available on orders placed before 1pm (GMT) Monday to Friday in the UK. After 1pm we cannot guarantee express delivery, even if it has been selected. Please note that this is not a guaranteed next day service, but is an expedited delivery option. Products which need to be approved by a pharmacist are not suitable for express delivery.
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our returns policy on the link below.
Delivery outside of the EU
Please note that certain medicines and medical devices sold on this website cannot be purchased if you live outside of the European Union.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.