DetailsGarnier Pure ActiveSpot Roll-on is a revolutionary roller-ball that is designed to immediately to soothe and cool skin. The easy-to-use targeted application provides instant drying action and helps protect against spots on the go. Its transparent formula is ultra purifying and non-greasy enriched with 2% Salicylic acid and Herbasoothe, getting deep down into pores and cleansing them. It helps protect against spots and reduces the appearance of marks.
No Ingredients data available
How to use Tampax Pearl Regular Tampons:
- Wash your hands and unwrap a fresh tampon. Stand or sit in a comfortable position: some women find it easiest to crouch down with knees apart or to stand with one foot on the toilet seat or bath. Hold the applicator (where the ridges are on the tube) with the thumb and middle finger of one hand.
- With the other hand spread the folds of skin around the vaginal opening. Place the tip of the outer tube of the tampon applicator (not the end with the cord hanging out) in the opening of your vagina.
- The vagina slants upwards towards your back. So, gently slide the applicator in an upwards and backwards direction. (It sometimes helps to slightly rotate or twist the applicator from side to side). Stop pushing when your thumb and finger tough your body.
- Still holding the applicator on the ridges, push the bottom of the small tube completely up inside the big tube. This slides the tampon out of the applicator and into your vagina.
- Hold tightly onto the two tubes that are now one inside the other. Gently take out both applicator tubes together. (Wrap them in tissue and put them in a bin. The cardboard tubes can also be flushed away.) You'll see that the cord of the tampon is now hanging down outside your body.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver orders within 3 working days to the shipping address provided by you in your order if the shipping address is in the UK. For orders being delivered outside mainland UK, this will be longer and we cannot give a guaranteed delivery time due to the differences between carriers. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order has been sent you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided. Orders from outside the UK have varied delivery charges, depending on the particular country. Please note that in some instances you may be required to answer product related questions from our Pharmacist as part of the checkout process. Failiure to answer these will cause delays. Please allow extra time for Pharmacy approved products.
Delivery charges for orders outside the UK will vary.
Express UK Delivery
Please note that Express delivery is only available on orders placed before 1pm (GMT) Monday to Friday in the UK. After 1pm we cannot guarantee express delivery, even if it has been selected. Please note that this is not a guaranteed next day service, but is an expedited delivery option. Products which need to be approved by a pharmacist are not suitable for express delivery.
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our returns policy on the link below.
Delivery outside of the EU
Please note that certain medicines and medical devices sold on this website cannot be purchased if you live outside of the European Union.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.