HealthAid Rhodiola Root Extract Tablets
- increases our resistance and resilience to the physical and mental effects of stress while normalising our body functions. helps to regulate the body’s hormonal response to stress, while enhancing endurance and mood
- improving energy levels and mental clarity, maintaining a healthy nervous system
- supporting sexual potency.
- help with stress related fatigue, sleeping problems and some nervous conditions by keeping you calm and relaxed.
- It is therefore ideal for those who need help coping with stress, those who wish to increase libido and energy, those who need to increase concentration levels and those who need to keep calm and relaxed and may have trouble sleeping.
Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Rhodiola Root Standardised Extract (rhodiola rosea), Rhodiola Root Powder, Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium), Binding Agent (acacia gum)
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
One to two tablets daily before meals
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver orders within 3 working days to the shipping address provided by you in your order if the shipping address is in the UK. For orders being delivered outside mainland UK, this will be longer and we cannot give a guaranteed delivery time due to the differences between carriers. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order has been sent you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided. Orders from outside the UK have varied delivery charges, depending on the particular country. Please note that in some instances you may be required to answer product related questions from our Pharmacist as part of the checkout process. Failiure to answer these will cause delays. Please allow extra time for Pharmacy approved products.
Delivery charges for orders outside the UK will vary.
Express UK Delivery
Please note that Express delivery is only available on orders placed before 1pm (GMT) Monday to Friday in the UK. After 1pm we cannot guarantee express delivery, even if it has been selected. Please note that this is not a guaranteed next day service, but is an expedited delivery option. Products which need to be approved by a pharmacist are not suitable for express delivery.
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our returns policy on the link below.
Delivery outside of the EU
Please note that certain medicines and medical devices sold on this website cannot be purchased if you live outside of the European Union.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.