Just for Men Autostop, Dark Brown is an incredibly easy way to get rid of those grey hairs. Just for Men provides perfect results every time as its self-timing formula shuts itself off as it reaches the right colour. With an easy to use comb-in applicator, you are able to pinpoint grey hairs; all you have to do is comb in the dye and then shampoo and you will have the perfect hair colour in just 10 minutes! There’s no need to mix, so there’s no mess! Just for Men’s formula contains no peroxide and no ammonia, so is gentle on the hair and keeps it in great condition.
- Dye tube
- Plastic gloves
- Comb applicator
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Just for Men Autostop Dark Brown:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, 1,2,4-Trihydroxybenzene, Ceteareth-20, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Ethanolamine, m-Aminophenol, p-Phenylenediamine, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Parfum, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxy Ethanol Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Manganese Sulfate, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Etidronic Acid
- Shuts itself off at just the right color for perfect results every time
- Simply comb in, shampoo out
- Takes only 10 minutes
- Unique comb-in applicator
- No-mix tube
- Lets you pinpoint first grays
- No peroxide and no ammonia gentle formula
Caution before using Just for Men Autostop, Dark Brown:
Warning: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation to certain individuals. Contains phenylenediamines. A preliminary test according to accompanying directions should be made before use. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows - to do so may be injurious to the eye. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately with water, if product comes into contact with eyes. In case of a reaction, or when in doubt, consult a doctor before using any haircolour product.
First Aid: If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly. If swallowed, do Not induce vomiting, give glass of water. If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
- Usage Precautions- Hair colourants can be cause severe allergic reactions.
- Read and follow instructions.
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not colour your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated, and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
- Before using this product, you must perform a preliminary 48 hour skin allergy test accordingly to accompanying directions. Read and follow directions on enclosed leaflet.
- Do not use this product at all if you have skin depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver orders within 3-5 working days to the shipping address provided by you in your order if the shipping address is in the UK. For orders being delivered outside mainland UK, this will be longer and we cannot give a guaranteed delivery time due to the differences between carriers. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order has been sent you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided. Orders from outside the UK have varied delivery charges, depending on the particular country. Please note that in some instances you may be required to answer product related questions from our Pharmacist as part of the checkout process. Failiure to answer these will cause delays. Please allow extra time for Pharmacy approved products.
Delivery charges for orders outside the UK will vary.
Express UK Delivery
Please note that Express delivery is only available on orders placed before 1pm (GMT) Monday to Friday in the UK. After 1pm we cannot guarantee express delivery, even if it has been selected. Please note that this is not a guaranteed next day service, but is an expedited delivery option. Products which need to be approved by a pharmacist are not suitable for express delivery.
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our returns policy on the link below.
Delivery outside of the EU
Please note that certain medicines and medical devices sold on this website cannot be purchased if you live outside of the European Union.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
You may also like...