{{var product.name}}
Continue shopping
View Basket
  • Fast Shipping

    Free Shipping On Orders Over £35*

  • Registered UK Online Pharmacy

  • Fast Shipping

    Secure & Reliable Online Chemist

Focus On…Pampers Pure

Being a parent is hard, and so is maintaining an environmentally friendly lifestyle. Trying to juggle the two may seem like an impossible task, but one company’s product collection has made it its mission to make this completely doable.

Here at Chemist.co.uk, we’re excited to introduce you to that collection, whose products now grace our virtual shelves: Pampers Pure. An offshoot of the trusted household name Pampers, this collection features nappies ‘that combine Pampers’ trusted protection with thoughtfully selected materials and zero fragrances,’ as well as hypoallergenic wipes that are oh-so-soft on your baby’s skin. For new parents everywhere, Pampers is often the brand of choice.

Pampers Pure, meanwhile, came into existence when Pampers scientist Sara faced complications with her own pregnancy, resulting in her twins being born early and underweight. Sara was determined to use her experiences as a mum and her love for a natural lifestyle to create a product range that would empower mothers to look after their kids, without compromising their lifestyle choices.

So what can you expect from Pampers Pure nappies? You can be sure of absolutely no chlorine bleaching, fragrances (including all 26 EU allergens), parabens, lotion, or latex to irritate your baby’s sensitive skin. Each ultra-soft nappy is made with high-quality cotton and ‘thoughtfully selected’ plant-based materials to keep your little one dry without sacrificing breathability. If you’re one who’s ‘conscious and cute,’ you’ll be happy to know there are eight nappy prints for you to choose from, too.

Included in the range are Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes, which contain 99% water. The other 1% consists of ‘dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and pH balancing ingredients.’ These wipes are constructed from premium cotton for a soft, soothing clean for your little one.

What makes this range truly special is its dedication to environmental sustainability. From the chlorine-free fluff pulp in the nappies to the premium cotton sourced and grown in the United States, you can count on getting responsibly-sourced, natural materials whose production meets sustainability standards.

Even the production is eco-conscious. The containers are totally recyclable, with nearly 100% of the materials entering the production plant being recycled material. Produced with 100% renewable wind energy, the Pampers Pure collection is made in such a way that that zero landfill waste is created.

Have any questions about the Pampers Pure range or any of its products? Will you be giving these products a go? Let us know in the comments below or reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter.

Don't forget to check out our blog here on the site for more articles focused on parenting. You might like to read our piece on Hottea Mama - the tea brand made for breastfeeding mothers. If you're a new family, you might be wondering what to pack for a getaway abroad. We have all the answers over here. You can also pick up all the toiletries you might need - for home or abroad - by checking out this section out the Mother & Baby section of our site (just take a look at the drop-down menu on our homepage to find it.

Disclaimer: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the products mentioned, do not consume them. Always check with your doctor before trying a new medication or regime, and if irritation or allergy occurs stop using the product or medication immediately.

Share this post

Leave a Reply